Luftmeister GmbH is a double award recipient this fall:
- 17/11/2022Luftmeister wins the TGA Award 2022 and is co-pilot of the dena Energy Efficiency Award of Daimler Truck AGRead More
- 09/06/2020Interview with inventor Jens AmbergRead More
Intersolar and EM-Power - in the field of renewable energies and sustainable technologies these are internationally known trade fairs. This year, Luftmeister GmbH would also have been a trade fair exhibitor - but unfortunately, due to Corona, the trade fair could not take place.
- 17/07/2019WINNER OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY AWARD BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG.Read More
Luftmeister GmbH from Kirchzarten is this year's winner of the Baden-Württemberg Environmental Technology Award in the MSR/Industry 4.0 category.
- 14/11/2018Luftmeister to be present at three trade fairs during autumnRead More
The first of these, at the beginning of September, is the
Frankfurt Energy Efficiency Fair, the professional forum for industrial
energy management. Energy advisers, planning consultants, and energy
officers will be able to see how Luftmeister has extended energy
management to cover the important subjects of ambient air and process
air, including the measurement of heat flows; analysis and optimisation
of heat recovery systems; showing evidence of savings; and much else
- 24/05/2017Flow measurement solution increases energy efficiencyRead More
At Biotest, Europe's biggest producer of blood plasma, a lot of large air-conditioning units serve a large number of cleanrooms. Luftmeister GmbH has installed nine measuring stations for continual monitoring of the flow of air from outside, so that it is now possible to make sure that there is always enough air flowing into the cleanrooms. At the same time it is also possible to maximise the recycling of air – with considerable savings on heating.
- 24/05/2017Association of German Engineers (VDI)Read More
Now available after years of preparation: Since January, the VDI 2077 Guideline 4 has been available as a “green paper”, which means that the use of the important medium, ambient air, can now be metered. In many situations it is now obligatory to calculate the costs of air conditioning on the basis of the volume of air used.